Sunday, October 14, 2018

Growth Mindset: More Cats

Feedback Cat (Growth Mindset Blog)

I like this one, because I believe that friends are the family you choose.  Friends are always their for you.



Feedback Cat (Growth Mindset Blog)

This one got me laughing.  It reminds me of one of my favorite sayings, "keep it simple stupid."


Feedback Cat (Growth Mindset Blog)

I like this one because it has been beaten into my head since kindergarten.  If there is one thing that every teacher wants, it is to show your work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ramona! I love the cats. It's my favorite Growth Mindset challenge! I really liked your comment about how friends are the family you choose, and the "Keep it simple, stupid" is SO funny. I too have been yelled at to show my work constantly. This was a really big problem for me in algebra since I was really good at math and could do multiple steps in my head without needing to write anything down.

    ReplyDelete