Sunday, October 21, 2018

EC Reading Notes: Bheema and Hanuman


Bheema and Hanuman
Written By: Kamala Chandrakant
Art Work By: M. N. Nangare

About the Comic

Honestly I am a little disappointed in the comic.  I am a huge fan of Hanuman.  So I read the comic just to see him interact with Bheema.  I was curious about what the comic book version was about.  I read the PDE versoin of the Mahabharata, and I like that version of meeting between Bheema and Hanuman.

So, the comic only had 8 pages out of 31 that had Bheema and Hanuman together.  The rest was about the Pandavas exile, and Bheema getting flowers for Draupadi.  Although, Bheema's son Ghatokacha made an appearance, that was interesting and random.

Hanuman and Bheema Meet

  1. Hanuman wants to teach Bheema to be humble
  2. Hanuman scares Bheema by making a lot of loud noises that shook the mountain
  3. Hanuman plays a trick on Bheema by making his tail so heavy that Bheema could not move it
  4. Hanuman said that he would ride on Arjuna's flagstaff and roar to scare their enemies during battle


No comments:

Post a Comment